Watch out world... Baby Schaefer is a mover and a shaker!
I had my 18 week appointment today, and baby was moving around so much, that the nurse had a very hard time finding the heartbeat. She said that that was the hardest time she has had with that in a long time, so looks like I have a very active baby. Maybe it was just the chocolate I ate after dinner... We finally did get to hear the heartbeat though :)
I think that I've felt some movement this week... Just little flutters every few days or so. It's a great feeling. I cant wait until I can feel it more frequently.
I've been having some pains lately, but the doctor reassured me that it's just stretching. Uncomfortable, but bearable. I'm glad that it isnt anything wrong.
Thats about it! Here's a pic... but I was really tired when it was taken - plus my hair was a mess, oh well! Next week - ultrasound!

1 comment:
Yay! You'll feel the baby move soon - and it's so amazing! I don't think I EVER got tired of feeling that. Even when they kick hard and it hurts, it's so amazing to feel that little person in there. I'm so happy for you! When is your ultrasound? Keep me posted - I've got clothes here with your name on them - if you want them . . . and if it's a boy!
Post a Comment