*** Welcome to my blog! My name is Lisa Schaefer and I am an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart. ***
Monday, June 8, 2009
Chelsea's Baptism
Chelsea's Baptism was last Sunday. Sorry for the delay in posting pictures! It was a wonderful day and we thank all of our family and friends who joined us, especially Chelsea's godparents, her Uncle Phill and our good friend Laura.
She looks soooo sweet; looks like it was a wonderful day. So sorry we missed it! I can't wait to see you on Saturday and to finally meet the little lady! Noah is quite excited to meet her too...:)
2 comments:
She looks sooo happy :-) And the dress is too cute!
She looks soooo sweet; looks like it was a wonderful day. So sorry we missed it! I can't wait to see you on Saturday and to finally meet the little lady! Noah is quite excited to meet her too...:)
Post a Comment