*** Welcome to my blog! My name is Lisa Schaefer and I am an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart. ***
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Vacation Pictures (and 2 videos!)
Here are some pictures from our vacation in New Jersey! We had a great time with Monica, Uncle Brian, Aunt Christine, and Christopher! The week went by way too fast. I've posted the rest of the pictures on my facebook, this is just a snapshot!
Here's a video of Chelsea having a ball at the beach in our little beach cabana! She's a little beach babe.
Here's Chelsea laughing! I'm sad that Stephen missed this, but I'm glad I was able to get it on video!
Finally (!) I can leave a comment again - for some reason it wouldn't let me comment here for awhile and I thought that maybe you disabled it. Anyway - great pictures and laughing babies just make my day any day!
1 comment:
Finally (!) I can leave a comment again - for some reason it wouldn't let me comment here for awhile and I thought that maybe you disabled it. Anyway - great pictures and laughing babies just make my day any day!
Post a Comment