Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Changes coming to this blog!

It won't be physical changes (hey - I love my background and title - made by my good friend, Amy), but my Blog will be undergoing an overhaul! I am going to start using it to showcase some of my best scrapbooking and cardmaking projects, as well as to advertise the monthly specials for my new business venture.

What business venture, you ask? I am applying to become a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant. I am passionate about their products, and am excited about the opportunity to share them with others, as well as holding home gatherings and workshops where I can combine my love of teaching with my love of crafting. I'll also be hosting workshops at my house, where we can all get together and create cards and scrapbook pages together.

I'll have a personal website once I get approved and set up, but for now you can visit http://www.closetomyheart.com/ to see the spring/summer idea book and all the great products that are offered! In the coming months, I will be posting blogs to review techniques, ideas, how-to insructions and more. I will also be posting information for anyone who is interested in hosting a home gathering or workshop, giving you the chance to earn FREE products!

Oh, and for those of you that are really only here for the pictures of Chelsea - I'll try to post some of them now and then, too ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you and I know you're going to be an awesome consultant. Looking forward to hosting a workshop! And I'm glad you still like your blog design too. :)