Monday, April 18, 2011

H2H Bunny Hop!

Welcome to my blog page for the Heart 2 Heart Bunny Hop! Be sure to visit http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/ to check out the rest of the great creations with an Easter/Spring theme!

bunny_hop

 

Here’s the cards I created using the March Stamp of the Month, Sensational Season and my go-to stamp set for sentiments, A Little Everything. I used watercolor pencils and my water pen to color the bunny. The paper pack I used is Mayberry – the colors just remind me so much of Spring/Easter!

100_6982100_6983

15 comments:

Ann said...

I love your cards. That bunny is so cute.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Your cards are very sunshiny and springy happiness!

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable cards! You can't go wrong with that paper & stamp set! Lovely set :) Thanks for joining the Bunny Hop at H2H!!

Karen Day said...

Those bunnies just look amazing with the Mayberry papers! Glad you could hop along with us at H2H this week, Lisa :o)

Mary said...

I love the soft look of the bunny - just perfect for the Easter season!

Jen Lee said...

Cute cards! That is one of my new favorite stamp sets too. The bunnies are so much fun.

Corina said...

These are great cards! Thanks for joining us on our Bunny Hop at H2H!

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

Very sweet cards!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Really cute! Great cards.

Lorrinda said...

My new favorite stamp set! Love how you used it with Mayberry, they go erfdectly together. Thanks for hopping with us at H2H :)

Creatique Candy said...

Lisa you did an amazing job with this stamp set and I never would of thought to use the lighter colors with Mayberry. TY for joining in the Bunny Hop!

Jessica said...

So sweet I love this set, thanks for hopping along with us t H2H!

Jessica said...

So sweet I love this set, thanks for hopping along with us t H2H!

Lisa Stenz said...

Great Easter cards Lisa. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at H2H! *Ü*

Yogi said...

Very nice! I really like how the softness of the colours on the bunny match the paper. Great stuff!
..Yogi