Saturday, April 14, 2012

CTMH Stars Shine Bright

For those of you who don’t know, I am very excited to be attending my first Close to My Heart Convention this July in Dallas, TX! I’m flying out there alone (scary – yes!) but will be sharing a hotel room with my Upline, Sharon, and another good friend, Meg. I’m ready and excited to be inspired by this great company and everything it offers. Not to mention – the release of our next catalog!

CTMH has challenged all consultants to shine bright with a few different challenges prior to convention. This one I decided to take part in because it involves designing a layout around a post card that we received advertising the convention. Since I had already set aside the card to put in my scrapbook, it seemed like I just had to come up with something!

Here is what I designed. I put placeholders instead of pictures, because I really want to use this post card on my layout of pictures from Convention 2012! I included a little hidden journaling pocket that says “Convention 2012, Dallas, TX” with space below to add some of my favorite convention memories.

 

DSC02762

1 comment:

Jennifer Kramer said...

Love your layout! I did the same one for mine... but a little different. Ill post it on my blog soon, 4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot

Jennifer Kramer