Sunday, August 4, 2013

Artbooking in August #1

Artbooking in August Blog Hop Week #1


 Every week in August, 40 consultants will group together for a blog hop celebrating the new CTMH cricut cartridge, Artbooking. You may have come from Brenda's Blog. Next up after me is Jan!


This week, I have a great 2 page layout to share. One of the best things about this cartridge are the overlays and coordinated page items. For this layout, I used these two keys on the cricut cartridge:




Supplies: 

Here is the finished layout: 




A close up of the overlay and embellishments: 


One tip for cutting the glitter paper on the cricut: use multicut! The first time I tried to cut it, my cricut hardly cut through the top layer. 

Click here to visit my CTMH page to order this great collection, or continue on the blog hop! Jan's blog is next! 

10 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love your wintery layout Lisa!

Adeline E. Brill said...

What a fabulous job - I could some frigid temperatures right now!!

Shalana said...

Cute...love the glittered snow flakes! TFS

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Creates said...

Very pretty! She's getting so big!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So cute...love your layout:)

Rebecca Brown said...

I love all the extra sparkle you added!

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe. This is very sweet, and these papers go perfectly with your adorable photos.

Studio Scrapping with Amy Ulen said...

Your use of glitter paper on this layout is stunning! Great job!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a fun layout featuring an adorable little girl. I like how you matched the jacket color with the sorbet? paper!
:) Marie

Unknown said...

Pretty layout!