*** Welcome to my blog! My name is Lisa Schaefer and I am an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart. ***
Monday, May 4, 2009
NSD
Saturday was National Scrapbook Day! Monica and I celebrated by participating in an online crop that was held by acherryontop.com. It was lots of fun. Here's a picture of us in action and some of the layouts I completed.
Some funny pictures of our silly girl... Isnt she cute?
The little nest on our porch has 3 eggs now! The amount of bird poop on our porch has also increased...
Did you actually make the pages online or are they hand-made? I've become quite the fan of digi-scrapping . . . all the fun, none of the mess. I love the first photo of Chelsea with the onesie on her head! Too cute!!
Haha! I LOVE the onesie-on-the-head pics! Too funny! :) Speaking of digi-scrapbooking, I've just started to build a little collection of things and I've been designing blog layouts if you ever want me to make you a fun one. :) My friend Brandee made mine and then I used the same kit to make one for my MIL at http://belindalatta.blogspot.com. Let me know if you're ever interested...I'd be glad to play and get the practice!
3 comments:
Did you actually make the pages online or are they hand-made? I've become quite the fan of digi-scrapping . . . all the fun, none of the mess. I love the first photo of Chelsea with the onesie on her head! Too cute!!
they are hand-made. I've dabbled in digi but I have far too many paper supplies to quit paper :)
Haha! I LOVE the onesie-on-the-head pics! Too funny! :) Speaking of digi-scrapbooking, I've just started to build a little collection of things and I've been designing blog layouts if you ever want me to make you a fun one. :) My friend Brandee made mine and then I used the same kit to make one for my MIL at http://belindalatta.blogspot.com. Let me know if you're ever interested...I'd be glad to play and get the practice!
Post a Comment