*** Welcome to my blog! My name is Lisa Schaefer and I am an Independent Consultant with Close To My Heart. ***
Monday, May 11, 2009
Chelsea's Room
I realized today that I had not yet posted pictures of Chelsea's room! Here they are. The changing table still needs to have the door put on, but you get the picture :)
And here is Chelsea sleeping in her favorite place... my lap :)
We have that changing table - LOVE it and the matching chest (from Target) but the door kept falling off anyway, so we just left it off and it works fine that way too! Very cute!
2 comments:
Cute!! It's good to see the finished product. :) She looks sooo teeny tiny in that crib! Can't wait to meet her soon!
We have that changing table - LOVE it and the matching chest (from Target) but the door kept falling off anyway, so we just left it off and it works fine that way too! Very cute!
Post a Comment