Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring August's SOTM. If you have come here from Karen's Fullam's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.
This month we have more than 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
Here’s the stamp set!
Because I had not purchased the new Halloween paper yet, I decided to use the “Lucky” paper pack and some cardstock to make my card. I love the kitty!
Here’s a bonus card! This is also made using the Lucky paper packet.
I also made a non- Halloween card, to show off just how versatile this stamp set can be!
Now "Hop" on over to Nikka Geers’ Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the August SOTM is only available until August 31, 2011! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5!
Until next time, Happy Stamping!
Lisa
9 comments:
Very cute! I like your use of Lucky paper with this. Tfs
Great cards..love them:)
Hi Lisa!!! Great cards :)
Love the "legs" card. I don't often think of using only part of a stamp - thanks for teaching me something new.
They're all great. Nice job!
WICKED looks great with Lucky!
Love your cards...
Peggy Lee
(Creative Scraps)
Nice cards!
I love your cards but really like the one with the Lucky papers!!
Post a Comment