Happy July! I hope July finds everyone well, and that you are taking some time out of your busy summer plans to do some crafting!
July marks 3 months I have been with Close to My Heart, and I want to thank each and every one of my customers for helping me to reach my sales goals thus far! I couldn’t do it without you!
Now, on to July stuff:
Our July Constant Campaign, Bang for Your Buck, is amazing!
Simply put, when you make a minimum purchase of $50 from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, you can add a bonus item for just $1. Choose from five items, each valued at $8.95 or more (limit one bonus item per qualifying order).
For your $1 items you can choose from:
X5811 Creative Basics® Mistletoe
X5807 Creative Basics® Animal Cookies
X8624 My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit
X8622 My Originals® It’s Your Day Card Kit
X8623 My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit
Also, don’t forget about the Stamp of the Month! July’s SOTM is called American Celebration, and it’s a fantastic 4th of July set.
Here’s a card I made using this stamp set and my new favorite thing – Liquid Glass! I painted it over the flat stamped firework, and it really made it POP!
Also, I have to remind you all that July is the last month that we can order from the Spring/Summer 2011 book. Only 4 paper packets will be carrying forward to the new catalog - so a lot are retiring! The ones that are sticking around are Sophia, Lucky, Mayberry, and Fanfare. As always, stamp sets are available from the current book and the previous, so all of the stamps in the Spring/Summer book will be available through the next season. In addition, all of the level 1 kits will no longer be available after August 1 - so stock up today!
Upcoming Events
All of these events will take place at my home in York, PA. Live far away? I can bring a workshop to you! Email me today for details.
Christmas in July Workshop – Saturday, July 23 – 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Join me to celebrate Christmas in July! We will be listening to Christmas music, eating yummy treats, and creating Holiday cards! Get a head start on your holiday cards with this 20 cards for $20 workshop! Can't beat it! Invite friends!
Never stamped before? No problem! I'd love to show you how!
CTMH Open House – Saturday, August 20 – 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Come view the new CTMH products and pick up your copy of the new Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book! I will have a free make and take and door prizes! Bring a friend who I have never met and get a FREE gift! Refreshments will be available :)
Until next time,
Happy Stamping!
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment