Monday, July 25, 2011

Beach Card

When Amy, my good friend who runs the blog http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/ , asked me to be a guest blogger for her during her vacation, I was delighted! I love her artwork, and all the fun creating things that she does with her son, Noah. The beach theme she requested is so fun for summer! My post will run on August 5, 2011. Here’s a preview!

I decided to use my cruise stamp set to create a simple beach card. Here’s what I came up with:

beach card

Materials:

Cruisin’ Stamp Set D1471
Crystal Blue Cardstock (Bright Blue Shade Pack – X5902)
Desert Sand Cardstock – 1273
Colonial White Cardstock - 1388
Crystal Blue Ink - Z2117
Desert Sand Ink – Z2118
Goldrush Ink – Z2123
Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel – Z1313

Here’s the stamp set I used! This set is great for cruise or beach pictures or cards! I love the quotes. It is from the Spring/Summer 2011 idea book, and is available for only the next 6 months.

DSC00067

I’m delighted to announce the release of the Autumn/Winter 2011 idea book on August 1, 2011. Among all the great changes, we are now featuring a Cricut cartridge with matching stamp sets, lower prices on stamp sets, and much more. More details coming soon!

DSC00066 

 

All of the products featured in this post are available on my website http://lisaschaefer.myctmh.com.

 

Happy Stamping,

Lisa

No comments: